Registration for this event is currently closed. Registration will open when there is more certainty about the COVID-19 situation in Melbourne. The event may be moved to a later date in 2021.
DESIGNED BY DERMATOLOGISTS, DELIVERED BY DERMATOLOGISTS
Leading dermatologists and skin care experts will provide education and training on how to diagnose and treat a range of common skin conditions. This day is particularly suited to nurses, GPs and pharmacists. This one day program will be led by Associate Professor Rosemary Nixon AM.
Topics will include:
- Debunking the myths in dermatology – who do you believe in 2021?
- New treatments for severe eczema
- Melanoma – what’s new in risk factors & treatments?
- What’s new in anti-ageing?
- The microbiome and its relevance to the skin
- Diagnosing facial rashes
- Wound dressings following skin surgery
- How can beauticians help your skin in 2021?
- Psoriasis – where are we now?
- Not so clean and green – the truth about fragrance allergy
- Atopic dermatitis in depth-aggravating factors, topical therapy & wet wraps
- Dermoscopy – non-melanocytic lesions and melanocytic lesions
- Management of superficial burns
The Skin Health Education Day is an RACGP Certified Activity worth 13 CPD points (ID:183191).
ACRRM members are entitled to 6 Educational Unit PDP units (ACRRM course ID:20651).
This educational activity is endorsed by the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation (ANMF) Federal Office. Completion attracts 9 CPD hours.
We are indebted to our sponsors for their support that allows us to provide this education program. Please show them your appreciation too.