CONTACT DERMATITIS IN COVID TIMES
The team from the Occupational Dermatology Research and Education Centre at the Skin Health Institute are offering a shortened version of the Patch Test Training Day to be held by teleconference. Not surprisingly, we will be highlighting all things COVID.
Topics to be presented:
- 9.00–9.30 A healthcare worker with hand dermatitis: diagnosis and management A/Prof Rosemary Nixon
- 9.30–10.00 Skin problems with masks Dr Jen Nguyen
- 10.00–10.30 Hand sanitisers in depth A/Prof Rosemary Nixon
- 10.30–11.00 Discussion and break
- 11.00–11.30 Updates on our new allergen series-cosmetic, paediatric and vulval Ms Amanda Palmer
- 11.30–11.50 Benzalkonium chloride- contact allergy, allergic contact dermatitis and granular parakeratosis
- 11.50–12.15 Patch test interactive-FAQ with Dr Jenny Cahill and A/Prof Rosemary Nixon
Please note: All teleconference details will be emailed to you closer to the event date.