CONTACT DERMATITIS IN TIMES OF COVID-19
The team from the Occupational Dermatology Research and Education Centre at the Skin Health Institute are offering a shortened version of the Patch Test Training Day to be held by teleconference. Not surprisingly, we will be highlighting all things COVID.
Topics to be presented:
- 9.00-9.15 What is causing the rash on my hands? A case report highlighting the importance of making a diagnosis
- 9.15-9.30 Why aren't my hands better? A case report highlighting the role of patient education
- 9.30-10.00 Skin problems with masks
- 10.00-10.30 Questions and break
- 10.30-11.00 COVID complications: Problems with handwashing and the use of hand sanitisers
- 11.00-11.30 Updates on our new allergen series – cosmetic, paediatric and vulval
- 11.30-11.45 Benzalkonium chloride – contact allergy, allergic contact dermatitis and granular parakeratosis
- 11.45-11.55 What’s causing the rash on my face? An interesting case in COVID times
Please note: All teleconference details will be emailed to you closer to the event date.
Book of presentation notes
Please specify when registering whether you would like a PDF of the book, or a hard copy to be mailed to you.