HEALTHCARE WORKER EDUCATION SESSION
SKINCARE AND HEALTHCARE WORKERS DURING COVID-19
MASKS, SANITISERS AND RASHES
The team at the Occupational Dermatology Research and Education Centre have put together a comprehensive program for nurses and healthcare workers to address skin care concerns that may have arisen during the COVID-19 pandemic. The topics will focus on rashes related to masks and hand dermatitis. This event will run via Zoom and is suitable for all nurses, infection control and hand hygiene personnel.
The following topics will be covered:
- Irritant contact dermatitis in healthcare
- Allergic contact dermatitis and common causes
- Face masks – do they cause allergy?
- Hand sanitisers in depth
- Overview of the hand hygiene module
- Gloves in healthcare
- Management of rashes—what to do
- Skin care and treatment of rashes and dermatitis
Please send any enquiries through to:
Clinical Nurse Consultant, ODREC
03 9623 9402