2021 ASDR ASM
The Australasian Society of Dermatology Research (ASDR) 2021 Annual Scientific Meeting will be a hybrid meeting with virtual interactive life stream option and face to face, to be held at the Skin Health Institute in Melbourne over the following dates:
- Thursday 29th July: 1pm – 6pm
- Friday 30th July: 1pm – 6pm
- Saturday 31st July: 8am – 1pm
The sessions presented will allow for interaction and information exchange between doctors treating patients with skin disorders and scientists working in the field of cutaneous research.
Spots are limited, register now to secure your face to face attendance!
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS - confirmed
- Prof Masayuki Amagai (Keio University, Japan)
- Prof Manabu Ohyama (Kyorin University, Japan)
- Dr. Florent Ginhoux (A*STAR, Singapore)
- Prof Michel Gilliet (University of Lausanne, Switzerland)
All abstracts will be considered for full presentation or 2 minute short presentation. (Please note that case reports will not be considered)
Please submit you abstract to: email@example.com
Abstract Submission Deadline 23rd of May 2021 AEST
The title should be as follows:
- must be brief and
- indicate clearly the nature of the investigation.
- should be upper and lowercase letters.
- no abbreviations to be used in the title.
The abstract body should be organised as follows:
(a) a sentence describing the purpose of the study;
(b) a statement of experimental design or method used;
(c) a summary of results, presented in sufficient detail to support the conclusion; and
(d) a statement of conclusions reached.
Do not exceed 2300 characters (including spaces, authors and affiliations)
DO NOT use subheadings like “RESULTS, DISCUSSION” etc in your text.
DO NOT include references. These will be deleted.
It is not satisfactory to state “The results will be discussed…” or “Other data will be presented.”
Prize for Best Presentation and Travel/Registration Grants will be selected from Abstracts.
ASDR & SRSS members – virtual
$100 - $150
ASDR members - Face to face (limited numbers)
$225 - $275