7TH ANNUAL PATCH TEST TRAINING DAY
The College has decided to postpone the 2020 Annual Scientific Meeting until 9-13 April 2021 at the Adelaide Convention Centre. The decision is due to the escalating and dynamic nature of the COVID-19 pandemic.
We will contact all those who have registered shortly.
A BRAND NEW PROGRAM
A case based learning experience.
Subjects will include:
- Basics of ICD/ACD
- Reading patch test reactions
- Interpreting negative results
- Atopy and contact allery
- Paediatric baseline series
- Patch testing to drugs
- Vulval dermatitis
- Deciding what to test
- Facial dermatitis
- Photopatch testing
- Foot dermatitis
- Plant dermatitis
- Whats new in contact dermatitis
- Repeat open application tests
- Setting up a patch testing clinic
- Testing patient's products
- Dealing with tape allery
- Patch application