Associate Professor Johannes Kern
• Clinical Associate Professor, The University of Melbourne
• Adjunct Senior Lecturer, Monash University
• Consultant Dermatologist Royal Melbourne Hospital, Box Hill Hospital and Skin Health Institute.
• Private Practice: Melbourne Skin Clinic, Collins St, Melbourne
• Graduated from dermatology specialist training at Medical Centre – University of Freiburg, Germany in 2012 with Fellowship of European Board of Dermatology and Venereology.
• Became Fellow of Australasian College of Dermatologists after relocating to Melbourne.
• Author of over 60 articles in international peer‐reviewed journals and recipient of multiple research awards.
Interests: general dermatology (children and adults), skin cancer (including skin surgery), dermatopathology, autoimmune and blistering skin disease, pathology of the skin basement membrane, skin cancer‐stroma interaction. Treatment, diagnosis, clinical trials and translational research