Testimonials from GPs attending our recent GP Workshops:
(Dermoscopy Workshop, 1 Aug 2020)
- I gained a great deal from this workshop - revising previous knowledge and gaining new knowledge. It provided an excellent refresher about how to structure lesion assessment using dermoscopy and challenging cases to practice. Thank you for an excellent workshop! - Dr P.S.
- This workshop far exceeded my expectations. Lasting more than four hours, I did not lose interest. I feel more confident and enthusiastic about learning more. Thank you so much. - Dr S.R.
- It was an enjoyable, engaging and informative course with solid skills and techniques which can be used for safe and effective skin cancer medicine - Dr C.L.
- Great workshop with excellent speakers with a world of knowledge! - Dr A.F.
- I am absolutely delighted to have attended this workshop. It was highly informative; relevant and interactive. I highly recommend it for those who want to upskill dermoscopy in their everyday practice - Dr S.C.
- I think it was fantastic; informative and interactive at the same time. Perfect !!! - Dr A.F.
(Skin Cancer Workshop, Saturday, 7 Sep 2019)
- Over the years of my training, I had picked up some tips here, and some other bits of knowledge there, about skin cancer, skin lesions, melanoma and biopsy. All disjointed really and not consistent. This was a comprehensive and definitive session presented by experts in the field - answered some unanswered questions, blew away some misconceptions, and answered the key question: Should I excise it? Strongly recommended. (Dr P.O.)
- Definitely a must go for all GP registrars! Helped me feel much more confident in my dermoscopy skills and pathways for management of skin cancers! Thanks to the PHN for making it happen! (Dr J.Z.)
- Great experience. Small group environment worked really well. A lot of demonstrators were around in biopsy and very easy to get help. (Dr P.G.)
- Excellent. Prof Alvin Chong is an exemplary presenter. (Dr J.P.)
- Very useful work shop. Made big difference in my approach (Dr R.M., Sep 2019)
- Great course (Dr .M. )
- Enjoyable and well-presented workshop. Highly recommended. (Dr P.L. )
(Dermoscopy Workshop, Saturday, Aug 2019)
- Possibly the most useful and worthwhile dermatology workshop I have attended, a really clear and helpful morning of dermoscopy training. (Dr N.B.)
- Great session, well tailored to a GP audience. (anon.)
- I didn't know what I was missing by not using a dermatoscope! (Dr J.M.)
- Well presented, informative and fun workshop for GPs. (Dr C.F.)
- It is a very good workshop - concise, relevant and not overwhelming both in content and time. The speakers, A/Prof. Chong and Dr. Roberts, are also to be commended for being exceptional in the way they teach and share their knowledge. (anon.)
(Skin Cancer Workshop, Saturday, 4 May 2019)
- An extremely useful and concise workshop covering the most important topics relevant to General Practice. Am looking forward to the next dermoscopy course. (Dr G.M.)
- Excellent workshop delivered with enthusiasm by engaging presenters. (Dr C.F.)
(Inflammatory Skin Diseases Workshop, Saturday, 24 November 2018)
- Time well spent with experts in the field discussing common skin conditions seen in General Practice. Seeing patients with these conditions was definitely a bonus. I would highly recommend attending these workshops. (Dr M.P.)
- A day of worthwhile learning diagnosing and managing extremely common problems in general practice. (Dr P.G.)
- Great practical course! Recommend it to all GPs. (Dr R.B.)
- Interactive and engaging. Enjoyed the case studies especially with Dr Ryan. Dr Alvin makes the entire workshop lively and fun. (Dr E.C.)
- Well organised. Friendly environment. Excellent written material (content and legibility). (Dr A.F.)